Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Find a Post Office, a grocery store or an ATM that sells stamps -- and more

Here's a pretty interesting tool to tell you about the location of postal services in your neighborhood.

By visiting the USPS interactive map and entering a ZIP Code, you can find all kinds of postal information.
"Where's a collection box?"
"Where can I buy stamps?"
"Where can I send a package?"
"Where's nearest APC?"
and much more...

The only thing it doesn't tell you is where you left your keys.

That's another federal agency's job.

3 comments:

Grannybunny said...

The interactive map is awesome. I thought I was fairly knowledgeable about the availability of Postal services in my area, but -- boy -- was I wrong, especially regarding the alternative locations: banks, gas stations, etc.

roadsidewonders said...

A great map to bookmark ... since locations and boxes seem to be in flux these days. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It is a great idea, but use with caution. I noticed several rural Post Offices in my area were marked 15 to 20 miles from their actual location.