What kind of dog stories will you tell? Send me an email here and I'll make sure your story gets told!
Lots of you responded to the "write a caption contest" related to the photo at the right. I really laughed at some of these...even though I'm not supposed to. Dog bites are serious business, but we can still enjoy a good line. Here are the finalists:
- "Not yet, Puppy. Wait for it. Wait for it."
- "BEWARE! Quiet dogs may bite!!"
- "Repeat after me 'This is National Dog Bite Prevention Week.'"
- "Let him go -- he knows its our week!"
- "Hey Ralph look, lunch is being delivered."
- "We're gettin' old, Pete."
- "Do you know what's in your dogs mind?"
And the winner is............"Oh Boy! Letters 'n' Bits, Letters 'n' Bits, Letters 'n'....." -- submitted by PM Jerry
Thanks to all for playing along!