Friday, November 13, 2009

Where have all the tubs gone?

This is the time of year when we start to review our equipment needs.

Pallets and containers and tubs all need to be in house circulating. Where have they all gone?

We've all seen tubs out an about. I've seen them out there, being used to feed horses and to store musket rounds and the like. They are in shops and stores. They're everywhere. We just need them in the Post Office.

What about you? What's the craziest use of a tub you've seen?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen tubs and trays in churches and businesses. I am really surprised how many times we will see them in a movie!!

gerardf1957 said...

I saw some tubs with dirty dishes in them at a resturaunt once.

Anonymous said...

I saw a tub being used for plastic recycling at the curb.

Anonymous said...

I saw one on a balcony of a hotel in Myrtle Beach being used as a footstool.