Friday, October 5, 2012

Find Your Inner Philatelic



Hello all, Benny here. Did you know that October is National Stamp Collecting Month? It’s a great opportunity for me to check out my own personal collection to see what I’m missing, and you can too.

One of my recent purchases is the USS Constitution stamp pane. I love the classic frigate design. Back in my day, I traveled in these from time to time, and seeing this ship on a stamp brings back some great memories. You can get your own collectible pane and souvenir envelope here.

There are also a few other interesting items that caught my eye when I was perusing usps.com such as The 2012 Stamp Yearbook and the Play Ball! softbound book. The yearbook makes collecting all 2012 stamps easy and includes lots of little extras that really pull someone into the stamp collecting experience. I also enjoyed the Play Ball! book. It’s a good way to learn more about the legends that made baseball such a fun sport to enjoy.

There are plenty of other options on the USPS website to enhance the stamp collecting experience, but I’ll let you find out those for yourself. Be sure to stop back here after you check out the postal store to let me know what you find.


Benny 

No comments: