Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mail a Smile

Disney•Pixar’s unique characters remind us of our fears and foibles, challenges and victories. On June 1, their familiar faces will appear on stamps that remind us it’s always a good time to “Mail a Smile.”

The Mail a Smile stamps features characters from five Disney•Pixar movies: A Bug’s Life (1998), Toy Story 2 (1999), Monsters, Inc. (2001), Finding Nemo (2003), and The Incredibles (2004).

This stamp pane is a follow-up to Send a Hello, a 2011 issuance featuring Disney•Pixar characters that grew out of the Art of Disney series issued from 2004 through 2008. Since 1995, Pixar Animation Studios has won 29 Academy Awards.

The Mail a Smile stamps are being issued as Forever® stamps. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate.

3 comments:

Betty R. said...

Oh, how cute! I'll have to buy some of those for my collection.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love them! However, they do not go on sale this month, Sell date is 06/01, now that didnt make me smile when I got them in :(

Oh I See said...

I'd love to see a pane of characters from the Pixar shorts that play before the feature film.