Monday, August 6, 2012

Crossword Puzzle – Answers


Hello all, Benny here. I hope you had the chance to enjoy Friday’s puzzle over the weekend. In case you missed it, STOP! Don’t read the following post. Go back to Friday’s puzzle and see if you can come up with the answers.

Now that everyone has had the chance to try out the puzzle, see how you did by comparing your answers to the ones below. I hope you enjoyed solving the puzzle as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you want more of them in the future, be sure to let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Until next time!

Benny


F
O
R
E
V
E
R




U
S
P
S
U


X











N


P
R
I
O
R
I
T
Y







R









M


C

E

I
N
S
U
R
A
N
C
E


L

S



T





D

F
I
R
S
T
C
L
A
S
S


Z
I
P

C





N

T



A


K


H
O
L
D
M
A
I
L




N





A

M



L


S





R

P
O
S
T
A
L

H





D





B


I




A




F
R
E
E

P
A
R
C
E
L
P
O
S
T


L

1 comment:

swifty said...

Yes Benny, I did enjoy your crossword puzzle and would appreciate some more. Thanks for your effort!