Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clean Sweep

“Out with the old, in with the new.”
That’s the approach the Postal Service is taking in restocking the retail products it sells in Post
Office lobbies across the country.
What this clean sweep means to customers are some big-time discounts on select in-stock USPS-branded merchandise such as matted and framed artwork and stuffed animals.
Discounts on select Postal Service-branded items are available until August, when discontinued items will be removed from sale.
Later this fall, customers will find enhanced product displays and a different mix of merchandise in Post Office lobbies.

Some of the sale items include:
• Mailing and shipping supplies, such as ReadyPost boxes, mailers, tape and bubble wrap.
• Mail-related merchandise, such as scales and stamp dispensers.
• U.S. Postal Service-branded and promotional merchandise, such as passport holders.
• Philatelic products, including stamp yearbooks, stamped postal cards and stationery.
Many items are for sale at 50 percent off right now and some will be reduced to 75 percent off in July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I visit the post office, I very rarely look around for items to purchase. I want to mail my items, or buy stamps. But, I love the word SALE. Therefore, I will take a look at what we're offering on my next visit.