Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One Thousand Posts -- My How Time Flies!

It's been a long and winding road, but we've made it.
Today marks the 1,000th post at Your Postal Blog.
 At the beginning of this journey we had a vision of something … different. We wanted a little news, a little information and a lot of interesting dialogue. And we wanted fun. Over the years, we've been able to meet those goals, always looking for the "other side" of postal news.
Our readership, friends and status has grown.
Thank you.

Benny Blogger and friends.

 
Have a comment about Your Postal Blog? Click here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the postal blog. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Benny!! Keep up the good work bringing us fun and interesting stories! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the postal blog. It brings news without all the blah, blah, blah!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the interesting, sometime "quirky" postal related stories. Thank you for brightening my day.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the postal blog, as well. However, I wonder why we are not allowed to post comments on certain issues as we have in the past?

Anonymous said...

i wonder also

Anonymous said...

I agree...it was much easier to comment right from the email, plus more comments were entered.