Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He's proud of what he does

Seattle  Mailhandler Nick Reeves is proud of his job -- and he's willing to show his pride in a very public manner.
 
When he went to his barber last week, he asked for a special message to be buzzed into his haircut. Check it out below.
 
"I've had many people comment on it," he said. "I was in my car last week, when someone saw it through the window and gave me a thumbs up."

When asked why he did it, he said, "It's for the mail."
 
Benny likes. How about you? Comment here.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!! I am glad there are employees that truly believe in the company that they work for.

Anonymous said...

Talking about taking things to the next level! This is way too personal.

Anonymous said...

Very clever and I wonder, does the other side have ".com "

Anonymous said...

I always wear my postal hat...to let people know where I work. But...cutting it into my hair?? Might be a little too much for me....but if it's your thing...go for it!