Thursday, November 8, 2012

Santa Claus is Coming to the Postal Service


Hello all, Benny here. Can you feel the chill of winter nipping at your nose yet? That can only mean one thing. The holidays are coming!


I always look forward to the holidays. The lights, the festivities, and all of the delicious food are enough to keep my spirits warm throughout the entire winter season. Another perfect complement to the decorations adorning my home this year is the holiday ornament collection from the USPS.

Last year’s White House ornament is still available, plus there’s an all new version for 2012 revved up and ready to go onto your tree. This year’s version features President William Howard Taft riding in a White Motor Company’s Model M in 1909. There’s also a Letters to Santa ornament featuring the latest holiday stamp release starring Santa Claus himself and his eight trusty reindeer.

I already have the 2011 ornament, but there will still be plenty of other spaces left on my tree for more. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to fill out my order form so I can get the latest two ornaments in time to brighten my tree when I put it up. You can get your own order form here or buy the ornaments directly from the Postal Store.

Stay warm!


Benny

No comments: