Two new 30-second spots are already showing.
"Al" will continue as the iconic Postal Carrier and spread the word of how simple and convenient our Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes really are.
The Residential Holiday campaign is scheduled to run from Nov 8 – Dec 20. The media mix consists of TV, Online Banners, and Search. Here is the November TV schedule:
- The Country Music Awards on ABC at 8pm Eastern Time on Wednesday 11/11
- Mr. St. Nick Original Movie on Hallmark Channel at 8pm Eastern Time on Saturday 11/16
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade on NBC at 9am Eastern Time on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/26
- Heroes ’09 Award Show Special on CNN at 9pm Eastern Time on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/26
- Holiday Celebration (Ice Skating) on NBC at 4p Eastern Time on Sunday 11/29
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town on ABC at 8pm Eastern Time on Monday 11/30
Running concurrently with the Residential Holiday message will be our ads targeting the Business Customer. These ads will run on TV 11/9-11/22 and 11/30-12/13. Here are some of the highlights in TV:
- Face the Nation on CBS at 1030am Eastern Time on Sunday 11/15 and 11/22
- The Today Show on NBC at 7am Eastern Time on Thursday 11/12 and Tuesday 12/1
- 20/20 on ABC at 10pm Eastern Time on Friday 11/20 and 12/4
- 60 Minutes on CBS at 7p Eastern Time on Sunday 12/6
- NFL on CBS at 1pm and 4pm Eastern Time on Sunday 11/22
- Notre Dame Football on NBC at 230pm Eastern Time on Saturday 11/21
- NBA on ESPN at 8pm and 10:30pm Eastern Time week of 11/9
- In addition, a 60 spot will run on select Cable Networks. Online Banners and Business Search terms will also be used.
These commercials have generated a lot of questions about the products offered at the Post Office. They are well done and the public feels connected with the situations in the commercials. They are money makers.
Post a Comment