You can help me out here...spread the word! Forward this post -- or link -- to three of your closest postal friends. They will thank you for it!
Anyone can subscribe to the blog by clicking here. It's perfectly fine to have this sent to either your postal or personal e-mail account.
Here are few of your kind notes:
- "I'm set up to receive Your Postal Blog every day and it's one of the first messages I read in the morning. It sure is nice knowing my first wake up "call" isn't going to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, unlike most of the others!"
- "I LOVE this blog and commend you for the variety of topics. Some are serious and informative and some are light and funny. But they are all unique to us. Just what all Postal Workers need in this day and age."
- "Happy Anniversary, Mr. Franklin! I love the way I start my day, with the minute or two,I spend with you."
- "Very enjoyable nice to read positive blogs."
- "love you Benny Happy May Day!"
- "Happy Anniversary!I enjoy reading each article with it's comments and can not wait to see what is coming in the future."
- "A positive note in a sometimes hectic and harrassed world. Thank you for all you do."
- "Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it has been a year! I enjoy the blog and look forward to it every day! Keep up the good work!"
- "I like this blog and lot of innovative and creative pictures to emphasizemost current themes. It is a good minute or two break or fresh start in the morning like a morning coffee. Also it could be a forum to get quick ideas and opinions. Thanks a lot for keeping it on and Happy Anniversary and hope this would be as active with lots of participation that will make it go for ever."
- "Your Blog is one of the few things...memories aside..that I will take with me when I retire in 2 months.."
- "I love this blog! It allows every voice to be heard on topics that need to be discussed..."
Want to give more love? -- not that I need any more -- but every little bit helps. Click here to comment.
I enjoy your blog very much. I printed out the picture of the baby in the mailbox and hung it up on display. I have had many inquiries about the picture. Everyone thinks it is very cute. Thank you again.
Has it been a whole year, time sure does fly by. I thank you for putting your best efforts forward in brightening our days. In the volume of emails we recieve daily it's very pleasant to recieve one thats not wanting someting from me.
Post a Comment